Monday, November 29

Rain, rain away

It feels so surreal to be listening to Paul McCartney pining away in "Yesterday" while the rain pouring and the day's all gray. I feel like curling up in my flannel blanket. Hot chocolate would be nice.

Then there would be just me. I'd love to be alone like that in my own apartment, away from the stressful, two-faced witches at work, the terror of EDSA and piles of tasks that never seem to get done. How wonderful to have all that space all to yourself. And no one at all to invade it. Not even an SMS to break the reverie.

I keep telling myself, soon, darling, soon. You'll get all that you want. And then some.

I look forward to the day when, even though it's raining like hell outside, I'm sunny and warm inside.

1 comment:

u l a n said...

and on that day, you'll be singing 'here comes the sun' =)