I'm both exhilarated and miserable. Here I am, fulfilling my wish to travel to a new place every year, but my hubby is not with me. And won't be for four nights. :-(
I miss him already. But I try to focus on the good things: that I am with old friends (Yas and Nancy), doing something I really like (workshops) in a new place (Cagayan de Oro) meeting new people (CCTAG participants). It's a good opportunity to network too. So I plan to make the most of it.
Honestly, CDO surprised me. This hotel surprised me. It's pretty posh: it has its own badminton court, gym, rock climbing wall, etc. It has a business center (where it takes 10 minutes to boot the dang computer)! Hehehe. And most of all, an almost junior-Olympic-sized swimming pool! Yey!
There's also a spa. Nice no? Hopefully we get to avail of the services in the coming days. Hopefully we're not too tired or spent. We have to play a little.
I'll have more to report tomorrow, hopefully. I'm praying I will be able to help pull this off. GOSH! 46 adult participants. It's scary, to say the least. Wish me luck, ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment