Friday, July 20

Walking through the Hallows

We'll see each other there in a few hours.

The final Harry Potter book are tucked away in the bookstores, ready to be released in a few hours. Ten hours to be exact--at seven am. Except that most of the bookstores here won't open til ten am.

Oh but what's a few more hours? We've waited seven years.

Oblige me this. The book's release is an historical event. And I think for all those lucky, lucky kids who love to read this will be a day to remember.

Everything's going to change now.

2 comments:

Mik said...

I agree! I actually got goosebumps when I stood in line for my pre-ordered copy, knowing it was the last time I would ever do so for HP.

That's funny though -- I used to pre order HP at National Glorietta and they were always open at 7am, complete with the pointy hats! And some of the kids used to come in Hogwarts gear!

Nothing like that here though, but there was still the excited buzz while we waited for the shop to open!

u l a n said...

it's fun, no? fully booked in bonifacio high opened at 7:01 :) i got there around lunch and there was a wand and broom making table. PHP was there too with an event. lots of people in Hogwarts robes. Prof. Moody (aka Gabe) was walking around the store. (S)he was pretty popular with the photo takers hehe.