
I've always had this secret desire to be an athlete. Actually it was a childhood frustration of mine to be a runner. But people used to say I ran funny.
When I watch athletes in competition I live through them vicariously. I revel in their hard-earned triumph and feel just as heartbroken when they lose. In fact I tear when I see music videos showing athletes...you know, the ones that are proliferating these days. It's funny, but it's true. I have such great respect for them. Shame on those who cheat, shame on those who shortchange them. I hate it when politicking individuals try to ride on their success. YUCK! The gall!
I can't wait to watch the Olympics. It's only 6 days away! I wonder how I'm going to do all my work and monitor the fames at the same time, haha. Oh but I'll find a way. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment