I feel it deep in my gut. I can feel the dense, dark clouds swirling in my head and they're suffocating me. The echoes are bouncing around the insides of my head and a cold chill embraces me.
Something is brewing, and I hate that I don't know what will come next. I hate not being in control and at least not knowing what the status of the rest of my working life is here. I am dizzy with foreboding. Is this the end?
I wish someone would come up to defend us. I wish someone would take responsibility. We did. Now it's their turn. And I'd really appreciate it if they would let us know where everything stands.
I don't want us to be at the mercy of someone who slanders us. Especially when we know it was a matter of technicality and lack of accountability and a great deal of handwashing on the part of our bosses. I hate that it's always those who are right that get oppressed.
I also don't want to do the "should-haves" thing. What's done is done, right. No use going back and regretting. We just move forward and deal with the present.
But presently, I don't know how things stand.
No comments:
Post a Comment