Thursday, December 9

Don't provoke me

or you'll be sorry. When someone accuses me or those honorable people I work with, of unethical practices, they'd better have proof. Or else they'll be eating their own shit.

And they'd better be careful about doing that in public, with other people around. People who are NOT involved in the issue. People who can stand as witnesses later and give an impartial account of the event. When we prove that they've been lugging their blubber around broadcasting misinformation about us, mark my word, they're going to choke. And we'll stand around them watching.

To think we trusted these people. To think I enjoyed working with them. To think I helped cover their poor stupid, sorry asses several times from getting skinned---and here they leave us at the mercy of this albino walrus and her pea-sized brain!

So, ipitan na lang pala tayo. That's totally fine with me. I can play that game. And I can win. And when I do, gad, will they be sorry they ever crossed me.

No comments: