We're back from our honeymoon and we're both coughing like crazy. :) It could be due to:a. the fatigue settling in
b. the sudden climate change -- from bloddy freezing to scorching hot
c. storytelling over and over again

All those three singly or together can well be the cause of our cough and flu-like symptoms. I just hope none of the pigeons in Venice had birdflu. Yiiiikes!
But I don't think so. If they did, we'd probably be in the hospital by now, hehe, and I wouldn't be here, happily uploading wonderful sneak-peek photos of our trips.
It was the most wonderful thing we decided to do (aside from tying the knot of course). It was both our first time in London and Paris, and some key
cities in Italy. We both just fell in love with Paris, and it easily became my favorite place. The food was perfect, the people were warm (contrary to
popular belief) and the whole city was just...breathtaking. There's just something in the air that makes you want to grab a violin and play love songs along the Seine. Effortless elegance, we called it. Really, every human being deserves to set foot there.Italy was bursting
with life. Aside from the collective energy of the people we were touring with, the whole country seemed to want to throw us a party, wherever we went: Tuscany, which included Florence, San Gimigniano, Urbino and Assissi; Pisa; Venice, Sorrento, Capri and Anacapri, Bellagio; Naples and Pompeii, and Rome. As always, the food was superb, the gelatto was heavenly and the sights were awe-inspiring. There was just so much to take in, and the whole trip just seduced you to come back for more.Which is something we have definitely planned for in the next few years. :) Now, for some highlights of our trip. More details to come. Ciao!
4 comments:
I'm excited to see your pictures (more next hah)...I'm glad you guys had a wonderful trip. Any souvenir yet?!...hehe!
Hi Malou and Nette! Thanks for stopping by! It was a super great honeymoon. Mauulit pa ito, I'm sure. :) Malou, there wasn't any snowfall but the climate was freezing! Then there was wind and rain and I thought I was going to get hypothermia, haha.
more pics! more stories!
glad you guys had fun. :)
hello, i will de-lurk myself and let you know that i come by every now and then (bloghopped from other w@wies sites, am an ex-W@wie myself). :)
love the way you write, btw!
Post a Comment