Friday, June 9

WEEKEND!

School days: they're here again. And I did the unbelievable: finished my registration in half a day! My classes will be on Tuesday and Thursday nights. This, on top of the growing work load daily.

It's the second week of June already, and though nothing on this blog seems new, I assure you that something new happens everyday: a project proposal gets rejected, another gets approved; a client complains to the high heavens, another sticks us, another praises us. This roller coaster of events drains me daily. It's a wonder I find the strength to go to badminton. Then again, it's exactly what I need.

Today we mounted a successful event: a knowledge harvesting initiative we helped develop and organize. It was one well-attended affair. The room was packed with professional staff from all departments. They all stayed til the end of the presentation. They were all enthusiastic about the initiative and kept asking questions. And even though I was standing and filming for more than an hour, I was so happy about the outcome. I can't wait to edit the video!

That was on top of a hectic week: prospecting, following up, negotiating with other clients and clients-to-be. But it's all good. At least the weekend's here. And a long one at that. I can't wait to sleep all day tomorrow. And Sunday maybe. And finish my Paris entry once and for all.

Sigh. Thank God it's Friday. Thank God he gave us Fridays!

2 comments:

u l a n said...

heya! classes where? are these for your masters? =) UP?

Data Tolentino-Canlas said...

hi ulan! yup *sigh* i decided to finish it. see it through. after this sem i'll only have 12 units to go and my compre. it was a timely decision too because now there's a research question germinating in my mind. and i'm glad it finally happened! hehehe.