Those are the by-words of every self-respecting broadcast segment producer. That's what Cheche always told us. "Why deliver a message with a thousand words when you can do it with one picture?"
Well, Ninang Cheche, that's because I have NO TIME to take pictures. Because my time is spent trying to make a living. And it is killing me! Add to that the fact that my plans to buy my own digital SLR have been put on hold. I know I should post more photos on my blog. I wish I had more time to take photos of my preps like Glo does and post them here. I haven't even posted photos of my apartment! Naunahan pa ako ni Grace na nasa Bermuda.
Sigh.
Oh well. With that admission I guess comes resolution. Okay, I'll start, one at a time. Little by little until it becomes as habitual as brushing my teeth. I really should make time for my photography. I can't believe I let Manila, my Manila pass me by. I suck.
I wish I took a picture of the wet Manila streets and the hazy horizons the way they were today. It was absolute bed weather, and it was such a struggle, trying to fight the urge to stay home and skip class. It was an exhausting fight, but I'm glad I persevered. It was good to be out on my own for a few hours. But I always miss Bubba when he's not a few meters away. And he says he feels the same way too. I wonder if all engaged couples feel this way. I hope they do. It's a lovely thing. :)
Oh! Update: we were able to get the handmade paper and raffia needed for the invites! How exciting. :) I can't wait to start assembling the stuff! Also, Nikko, my other MOH, had her fitting today. She says everything's ok, and that she desperately wants to lose more weight to look good in the dress. Hahahah. How sweet. She looks great as she is really.
What else? All I have to do now is follow up the Pina for Benc and look for a good tailor. But that's rather easy. Benc's not that picky naman. I'm the one who's picky :D
But in all, looks like everything's pretty much in place. Just a few tweaks left (re: the cake and the caterer and the mobile.) Sigh. Nearly there. Five months to go!
1 comment:
dear data.. wow naman touched ako at special mention pa sa entry mo..musta na girl.. im in deep shit with work here too.. grabe.. i miss pinas.. take pix of our lovely country... id love to get those... sayang.. even the traffic. especially the malls.. haay...
Post a Comment