So where exactly are we off to? Here are some hints:



OH MY GOD!!!! YES! It's true! We're going to Europe! Even I can't quite believe it. It still feels kind of surreal! Imagine: London, Paris, and Italy, with a trip to the Isle of Capri, San Marino and Milan.
We touch down in London on Sunday evening and we will stay there for four days with Benc's sister. Then we're on our own in Paris for three days until we join up with our tour group in Italy for twelve days! AAAAAHHHHHH! It's fabulous! I can't wait!
I'm excited to meet up with Kath, a fellow w@wie who quickly became a good friend, and to see if Oly can indeed make it to France for coffee on Champs Elysee. :) It's a long shot, but the kid has done the impossible before.
I will post the dates of our itinerary soon. Just have to check how safe that is. :) But don't worry, the stories about the trip will definitely see print right here!
1 comment:
isa lang po ang masasabi ko PICTURES!PICTURES! AND MORE PICTURES!...ang dami noh, pero isang word lang nman..hehe!
Post a Comment