Tuesday, March 7

Two weeks into being a misus

Yes, we're still here, much to our friends and families' outrageous disbelief. We are not yet on honeymoon, but we will be soon. And boy, will we have great stories to tell.

But we'll leave that for when we get back.

Right now, we're settling into the rhythm of our newfound togetherness: who does the dishes, who will cook, who will open the joint account, will we stay here for long, when are we going to buy tomatoes?

It's been fun, especially when it hits us that: we're married already! We're tickled no end by that fact. There's no need to rush me home by 11pm, no need to think about letting my mom know where I am, no need to concern myself with getting ready to sleep over at TS for the weekend. Although I do miss them, I feel like a contented little bunny snuggling up to my husband at the end of the day and falling asleep beside him. It's good. And it's what I've always wanted.

One of the best things we've done to date is to start planning for our retirement, security and dream baskets. It's something I recommend 100% to anyone who's in a serious relationship. Google this: David Bach and/or Smart Couples Finish Rich. You'll know what I mean when you read it. You can get his books at Powerbooks too. Hurry because it goes out of stock really fast! All you need is 30 minutes to 1 hour every night, and at the end of the "workshop" not only will you feel ready to face financial challenges head on, you'll both find yourselves growing closer because of the goals you've set together.

Let me know how you guys did! :)

No comments: