They would spend the next six (6) months there with my sister-in-law who will house and feed them.We've been so excited about this because they would be attending their grandchild's wedding, Ma would be travelling out of the country for the very first time, and Tang would be indulging in another culture again, after a very long time. It was a lot of work, and expense for us, but in the end, it was all worth it. I mean, who would've thought we'd be able to send them abroad now? They're both over 70 years old and though they've really tough people, they also got sick from time to time. Visas were a worry too. What if only one of them got it? That would really stink.
But everything worked out: Ate Shey sent enough money to cover application expenses, the Visas were approved in four days, without their appearance, and they were both in good health when they left. I would have loved to see them stepping on foreign soil. I would have loved to see them especially at Godette's wedding. It would be so sweet.
Now we're thinking of a way to give them a Schengen Visa. Since they'll be there for six months, they might have the chance to travel to another European country. Wouldn't that be great? Anyway, they'd still be able to travel to Scottland and Ireland if they wanted to. Oh, but Italy would be a dream come true too. We'll see.
I trust they will enjoy Jolly Ol England. I can't wait to hear from them. It's a long overdue vacation, and it's one that's well-deserved. :)
1 comment:
hi data! kaka-excite naman for your in-laws! imagine, it's MIL's first time pa pala to go out of the country at to england pa!
and nakakatuwa how you, their children, are finding ways so they can enjoy themselves! nice! :)
Post a Comment