Friday, November 17

No day but Today

When you want things to happen, they will. And the day those "things" decide to land in your lap is the day you will have to embrace them.

Carpe diem.
No day but today.
Suck out the marrow of life. And all that jazz.

I've waited for these things for so long, and I have complained to the high heavens for it to happen; kept people's ears bleeding from my rants, crushed my heart over it countless times. I have no right to turn my back on the oppportunity now.

*sigh* but it gets tiring. No one ever said going after a dream isn't going to zap you. But they also always say, it's going to be worth every bead of sweat and broken cappillary (from the stress).

This is it. And here I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i wonder what this is. a new job perhaps? or an upcoming baby? whatever it is, goodluck! =)