http://www.personalitypathways
http://www.humanmetrics.com
Turns out I am an ESFJ/ISFJ type: Extroverted/Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging person. (Find out what type you are by taking the tests. Click on the links above.)
Then i read through this site for its explanation: http://typelogic.com/
Turns out I'm the kind who wears her heart on her sleeve. This was a bit of a surprise to me. I always considered myself very reserved and aloof. I would often find excessive displays of emotion tacky. But then the analysis also said, people like me may not say it out loud but demonstrate how we feel in subtle ways.
It's often up to loved ones or close co-workers to notice how we feel. We hardly ever say so, but we exhibit it. In the same token, we are not likely to toot our own horns, aka, proclaim our genius or good performance. We wait for others to do so... a more tasteful way of recognizing our achievements. But then, when people don't notice our good work (and according to the study we ESFJs are extremely hardworking, dependable and quality-conscious) we are deeply wounded (knife, cuts like a knife).
Then we simply carry on, feeling like we are constantly taken advantage of. Again, we will not say how we feel. We wait for others to notice the signs.
So, how much of it all do I believe? Pretty much all of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment