I think I lost it today.I came home and cried til I hiccupped. I think it was a release of all the stress, fatigue, self pity and imminent loneliness.
That effing FX driver took a long detour and tried to argue his way out of his idiocy, bringing his ratty old vehicle a good 5km from my stop. I called his attention, pointed out he overcharged me and told him to turn the vehicle around. Did he? No. He went on to drive down to C5 and I said, where the hell do you intend to let me off.
And he goes, dito na lang ma'am, habang stop pa yung [traffic light]. Konting common sense lang ho."
That really ticked me off. I said "Common sense? Ikaw nga ang gumamit ng common sense. Alam mo namang may pasahero kang bababa dun. Sobra pa ang kinuha mo sa king pera, tapos magdadahilan ka ng di mo alam? Leche! Intindihin niyo naman mga pasahero niyo! Perwisyo kayo sa taong bayan. Leche ka!"
And I slammed the door before he could retort.
The effing nerve! I wished him a flat tire and and leaky oil tank.
Lucky for me I got a cab (so much for trying to save on transpo fare) and got home okay, if a little shaken and fuming. Then I let myself go. And all the other pent-up emotions followed suit.
Mostly I think it was self-pity. Embarrassing though it is to admit, I have to. I wish I could express my self pity by doing something to that ratty old FX. No one messes with a tired, pms-ed Taurean.
No comments:
Post a Comment