Wednesday, January 7

Today is the tomorrow your worried about yesterday

Actually, so was yesterday...something I worried about for months!

It's Day 2 of being on my own. Benc left on a Monday. It's Wednesday now.

I've been keeping to myself mostly. Yesterday, Day 1, I stayed home and went out just to pay some bills and finish some bank transactions. I got back in time to chat with him, when they had just settled in Adelaide. Their group was in transit for more than 25 hours.

The past couple of days have been long, the nights lonely. But it's the mornings that are the most difficult. The tears are still coming and I feel heavy. Getting out of bed is a chore.

But I am grateful to my friends and family who constantly check up on me. It warms my heart to think that, wow, so many people love me pala. Haha, I hope I'm not being presumptuous. But the simple text messages and comments on FB and Plurk help me through the day. For that I am grateful.

It helps me refocus on today and look forward to tomorrow. Thanks, all!

No comments: