Friday, January 2

Law of Recognition

I received this nice text message yesterday, and shared it with friends and family:

"According to, Mike Murdock's Law of Recognition, everything you need is already in your life, merely awaiting your recognition of it. Anything unrecognized remains uncelebrated by you. Anything you refuse to celebrate eventually exits your life: a Gift, a Miracle, or a Person.


For 2009, don't miss that chance -- look around, appreciate things, cherish people, thank God. Happy New Year!"

I researched Mike Murdock and found out he was a Christian writer. His book on the Law of Recognition has been out of print and there is no preview on Amazon. Though I am a non-practicing Catholic, and am rather jaded about some of their outdated philosophies, this quote seems to fit right in with my spiritual leanings.

And so I hope for all you readers, the blessings that 2009 has to offer: recognize them, claim them, and cherish, and enjoy. :-)

No comments: