Feb 16 02
2.45 am
Dear Diary,
His name is BenC and he is the one I thought did not exist.
Unknowing Captor. That's what he is.
It's been a month since he first asked me out. And it was in the most interesting, smoothest manner over the internet. Extremely intelligent and eloquent, he asked me out after several email exchanges that were witty and funny. I just had to accept.
Our first few, or first couple of dates, we had dinner and caught a movie. Last night he cooked dinner, and tonight we saw a PETA play in Fort Santiago, and dined at an Indian resto called RAJ.
I can't get over how brilliant he is, and how interesting he is to talk to. He's extremely smart. He's been to so many places and has met so many people. He's a UP Broad major, a Kule editor, became Probe Team's SP for a while, tibak, Zen student, and now one of the IT managers of ADB. Handsome, 6 feet tall. Drives his own car. Sensitive. Reasonable, Mature.
I thought their tribe was gone forever. He is such a cultured individual. A techy too!
What impresses me as well is his eloquence and the way he writes. He uses neutral words, but once strung together, it makes me tingle and I feel warm and giggly.
No comments:
Post a Comment