Friday, August 20

This Friday

is a slow day. I'm sleepy. Maybe it's the exhaustion from yesterday's emotional attack. Or maybe my spirit's just glad it's the end of the week.

Today feels better than yesterday. I'm in my jeans and slippers and my white embroidered darling pinangga blouse. I love dressing this way in the office. It's like I'm mocking all of them in their dark colored suits and tight high heels while I skip around the hallways with ease. PLus I look great in these jeans!

Been taking lots of deep breaths. I'm treating the world and myself kinder than I did yesterday. My morning felt a little lighter. Though I couldn't bring myself to sit down and write out a report. My brain just isn't in the mood today. All it wants is rest and recreation.

I'd like to walk barefoot in the park today. The sun is out for a change and the wind is cool. It's a good time to rejuvenate the spirit.

1 comment:

u l a n said...

walk =) it'll be fun.

hey, let's meet up k? hope you'll have a better week than last.