Tuesday, January 11

Today is January 2 2005

...eventhough the stampdate says otherwise. :)

Today is January 2, the day I got engaged! A week and a half after, I'm still reliving the "perfect moment" I had that lasted the whole day. I kept blinking but the feeling wouldn't go away. What a powerful thing this is.

********

Dear Colored Socks,

I'm sorry I didn't respond to your comment. I couldn't tell anyone until both pairs of parents were told the good news. :) So yes, I thought my year was going to start badly. I'm glad I was wrong.

I hope you're okay now. And I hope your year will turn out as wonderfully as it did for me.

********

Today is January 2. And I think it will be January 2 for a long time yet. I'm getting married! I'M GETTING MARRIED! And he's as perfect as the morning we decided to live our dreams together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. - Rowie