Haha! Today I celebrate my -1 wedding annivarsary. In 365 days, I will walk down the aisle.
Gosh! It's real, isn't it?
Maybe that's why I'm feeling a bit sick. Hehe. Maybe the future is travelling back to remind me of how I'd feel next year. Or maybe it's telling me to NOT feel like this next year: a warning to enjoy myself and relax and have fun with my wedding preparations. To enjoy the last year of my life as a single woman before I take on a new role.
yadda yadda yadda
I'll be sharing the day with four other w@wies. What are the odds, eh? And we're turning out to be friends! Just when I thought my circle of friends would get smaller with marriage, I'm finding it is possible to stretch a little further and reach out, and great a larger circle of like-minded beings.
Hey Grace, Nette, and Angie: here's to us and many, many years of happy and sexational married life!
No comments:
Post a Comment