Missed class again today. It's funny because I may get so brain dead here at the office, but I'd rather stay here than go to school. Eventhough it's quite interesting. Sometimes.
Hay.
I'm actually quite confused. I want to study but sometimes I find it such a chore. There are times when I discover so many cool things, but then most of the time I knew these items already. I wanted to study because I wanted to keep my feet wet, and at least one food in the media. But then I'm in IT and marketing, and I wonder, where does it all come together? And how?
Then I think about how tiring work is, and how sometimes I feel I shouldn't be here. And I want to give up. Then something happens that makes me think, hey! I can do this. I'm good! But also burned-out. And I just want to go home. But I'd rather stay here in the office and chat and surf the web. Or attend to wedding preps. All that rather than trudge home tired and depressed. Sometimes I wonder, where IS home?
I want to do pretty projects and stuff that keeps my hands busy, but sometimes I worry that doing this doesn't really a career make. I worry that it won't keep me alive. I worry.
And I worry too much. Sigh. I know. I should just jump. I am a rabbit after all. And rabbits, when they jump or hop or leap, will always land squarely on their two big hind feet.
I'm a size 8 1/2.
1 comment:
You have hind feet? Oy!
Post a Comment