Sunday, December 18

Some wedding preps cheers

To put things in perspective, I decided to let myself write down accomplishments regarding the wedding. Writing it down will allow me to dump everything and step back and assess. And take a deep breath. Like Pia advised, I should enjoy the season before getting tied up in preps again. So here goes:
  1. Accomplished marriage license application. License to be picked up on 27 December.
  2. Wedding and ento gowns are done and are ready for pick-up. Same with MOB and MIL.
  3. Sent out 95% of invites. So far, about 30% have RSVP'ed that they are attending.
  4. Booked hote for preps and billeting.
  5. Will make full payment for the Garden on Tuesday.
  6. Booked mobile.
  7. Booked projector, video, photo, flowers, quartet.
  8. Delegated program to my MOH-sister.
  9. Delegated misalette to my brother and sis-in-law.
  10. Delegated repertoire to my BM-sister.
  11. Contracted supplier for wedding favors.
  12. Finalized wedding cup cake design. Yummy!
  13. Delegated honeymoon planning to Benc.
Hmmm, that's all I remember for now. I have other things scheduled already but they aren't done yet. I'll post them again here when they've been accomplished. Phew!

It'll be exactly 2 months to go tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Pia said...

hey data! no wedding gown preview???