Angels in Summer
Happy birthday to my very first and most important angel! Over the years our personal bonds have not always tied firmly, and strains in our dealings existed for about a year. But this is all in the past and the worst is over. Silently but surely we have mended the rifts. I have always believed in you, your capability, and your maturity. Your understanding of past events i know has been broadened by the nature of your present relationship and current career pursuits. Your concern for your siblings and your consistent admonition for them to do the right thing is a testament to your correct value orientation and proper mindset. I have always followed your chosen career path even during those times when you may have thought I wasn't there. I have always loved and cared for you and I always will. You will always be the "miracle" in the song I used to sing to you when you were a baby. Take care, I luv u.

My dad - Christmas 2003
photo by me
1 comment:
wow, your dad thinks you look like Angel Aquino, too?
KIDDING!!!! =D
hehe.
seriously, what a touching letter. =)
Post a Comment