Wednesday, June 30

Space please

It's the end of the month. It's the middle of the year. It's the beginning of a new presidency. And we're in the middle of a storm!

Sometimes there are just so many forces pulling and pushing in all directions it's difficult to find a place for ourselves.

Speaking of place (and space) I failed to meet the deadline I imposed on myself for finding my own house. Partly because I was losing hope. The apartments in the Ortigas area are expensive! I can probably afford it but that'll mean spartan living. I was also being picky I guess, although I don't want to sacrifice comfort for cost, or safety. Maybe I was loosing sight of the real objective, which was just to move out and start living alone. Maybe I can be picky later. Maybe.

So the search continues. I should say, resumes. ait's about time. I need to expand my mind now.

No comments: