I feel like I've been on vacation this whole week. It's great to be away from the office for a while, and learn something new. I've been attending a great seminar on project management that's taught me a lot--especially about where I am and what I can do at this time. It feels good to be appreciated and recognized for things I knew I was good at, but wasn't sure if other people saw too.
Then again, I have to stop thinking about other people, don't I?
Now I know where to put myself, in a manner of speaking. I know how I fit, at least for now. And I think, the most important thing I gained was the desire to know more. I want to go on learning--these are lessons I can actually use and apply, and these have confirmed the skills I know I am good at. It feels good. It feels really good.
My classmates were very interesting. They shared so much, and I was just too happy to learn from them. These were real experts talking, and four days with them were enough to make me excited to get back to work and fix the messy systems in the office and the projects I'm handling.
Another plus--I've been sleeping over at Tita Cel's here in Makati. Her condo's a stone's throw away from Ateneo and I blissfully "walk to school" everyday. :) It's fabulous! I can wake up late, take my time, and still be on time for class. Hehe.
Hanging out here also, while Tita Cel is still at work, makes me want to get my own place more and more. I have to wait again though. But I think the next time I seek out a house, I will get it, without a hitch.
I know I will.
I feel rested. I feel relaxed and rested. I think I generally feel better than I did for the past half month. I'm looking forward to keeping this feeling for some time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment