Monday, September 6

Turn at the Swing

Now something really funny happened to me. It was my turn I guess to be taken aback by a quiet snub. I'm both amused and a little---miffed. It was the lady's turn to give me a dose of my own medicine.

Hahaha! This is so weirrrrrrrrd. I suddenly thought of the things that could've happened over the weekend--maybe something about me was discovered. I had said something and it was found out. Maybe my cousin was bullying her kid at school. Egad! Will you look at that? And here I told myself not to concern myself with what other people thought anymore. I can't believe I'm suddenly feeling stressed.

Greetings would always come to me, not the other way around. This time, there wasn't even as much as a glance.

My gad! I can't believe this. I can't believe I'm actually obsessing and abcessing from something so insignificant. I hope it was insignificant. I thought I was on the way to closure and maturity and maybe, even maybe, a comfortable acquaintance.

Shiyet. Hahahahha! This is so bizarre! I 'd better stop now. This isn't doing me any good.

No comments: