Thursday, September 2

A Marketplace for Writers

Hmmm, found this site while surfing.

It's a site for writers to get published online. And everytime your article/blog entry/column is read, you get paid! Cool, huh?

The only thing stopping me is a $5.95 monthly membership fee. This is where Blogit! gets the money to pay the writers. So if Juan and Maria are both writers for Blogit! and Maria gets read more than Juan, then more of the $5.95 will go to Maria. I think they're like hits in a website.

$5.95...hmmm...I do want to start writing again. And I want to earn from it too. I'll have to seriously think about that membership fee.

BUT! If I can refer someone, I get $10! Then I can join, at least for two months, hehe.

Now who can I convince to give me $10.00.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

te datdat! ;p didn't know you had a blog..teehee! just passing by..:) luvyah! --maia

Data Tolentino-Canlas said...

hello! thanks for reading my blog. :) can you give me clue as to your identity, mystery co-blogger?