I will list down some wedding preps accomplishments thus far:
1. deposited downpayment for Lya Armovit ten minutes ago (woohoo)
2. got our rings from Matus last Friday
3. won arrhae at the last NBC Tent bridal fair!
4. deposited downpayment for reception venue
5. drew up tentative menu with Tita Marina
6. finished guest list (A-List)
7. deposited downpayment for Rene Gaviola
8. deposited downpayment for Buddy Gancenia
9. deposited downpayment for CoH
10. canvassed for rooms at Evercrest
11. pre-registered for DW on July 1-3
12. updated wedsite (not yet done)
13. developed studies for STD and invites
14. finalized my entourage
15. finalized ninangs' colors for their wedding day dresses
16. placed my order for our wedding cake with Chocolat; sent designs also
There! Not bad at all :) I'm anxious and excited to start working on the invites, and have the STDs printed out so we can formally inform our principal and secondary sponsors. I should also pay a visit to my preffered florist this week.
Follow up on the cake too.
*********************************************************
Dearest Mik: we have to have coffee one of these days. :)
Nikko: you'll always be the Divaest best friend any girl could have!
1 comment:
I agree! We should :):) Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment