Just so everyone knows I'm ok, here:
:-D
I'm touched that so many are concerned about my seesawing moods. Hehe, sorry about that. I guess I am just rather melodramatic. I apologize. It really just comes and goes. I'm lucky Bubba has learned to deal with these. If not, there wouldn't be a wedding to talk about!
There are times lang that I wish I could just wave a magic wand and everything would be in its proper place. I don't mind the preps per se. In fact, I enjoy preps---I just get so disheartened when the suppliers are not supportive and professional, or when people don't make good on their promises. Hay. Oh well. We have to accept that the world is not always smooth sailing.
But things are looking up. Will post more updates tomorrow.
1 comment:
Hi Data,
For weeks, my officemate Maricar (Benk knows her) has been worrying about her own wedding details. For example, the photographer cancelled two days before the wedding. And her gown arrived the day of the wedding! In the end, she walked down the aisle just last Saturday, and, for all the last-minute stuff, she was in the moment and it was perfect. It'll be perfect for you too. I can't wait to witness it :)
Post a Comment