Because Mik tagged me, here it is (I feel bad because i still haven't gotten around to answering Rhona's tag! Will get to it, promise!).
1. I am in love with the most brilliant man I've ever known, and we are getting married!
2. I am a frustrated photographer.
3. I love to cook.
4. I flunked Math 1 and had to take removals.
5. I am very self-critical.
6. I love dressing up.
7. I love shopping.
8. I want to live in Australia.
9. I am a fan of children's literature and want to write for that genre someday.
10. I am a frustrated athlete.
11. This is the first time I loved alone.
12. I've finished two marathons.
13. I've won international awards for children's media.
14. I learned how to be a techie because of Bubba.
15. I used to be a fan of Menudo and New Kids on the Block.
16. I have three stylish sisters and a body builder of a brother.
17. I love the beach but I'm afraid of deep water.
18. I am a paper, pen and notebook fanatic.
19. Shoe shops usually only have one last pair of any shoe in my size.
20. I am a hopeless romantic.
I tag you now: Rhona, Glo, Grace, Donna, Rej :D heehee
2 comments:
Wahahahaha MIK! Gotcha! Actually, reading your rndom 20 gave me gooseybumps because we almost had the same answers. For instance: did you know that my reception venue has rosemary for its theme, and that I'm giving away tiny rosemary plants as favors? It's one of my faves, too!
Ooooh yeah...like a cannonball!
you just love tagging me and Donna, don't you?
http://www.blurty.com/talkread.bml?journal=sunshinysarcasm&itemid=190145
-- rej
http://www.blurty.com/users/sunshinysarcasm
Post a Comment