Tuesday, February 14

Four days to go...

And the expenses pile up, the people you didn't invite suddenly surface and things that could go wrong are starting to go wrong.

But, heck. Didn't we expect this? I know I conditioned myself for this eventuality but still when it hits, it hits you with the blunt and painful end. Bumps and bruises that go black and blue in 24 hours. Oh well. I guess there's a reason for all of it.

In fact I was vaguely aware that it was Valentine's day. I guess I'm too caught up in the last minute stuff to notice. But that's ok. Starting on Saturday, everyday will be Valentine's day. :)

=========

Okay, to make me feel better, here's a rundown of the accomplished tasks so far:

- My brother can't get his barong yet
- My mom and sisters don't have shoes yet
- I don't have shoes yet
- Buy a garter (gracita, were you able to buy yours?)
- Buy earrings and corresponding jewelry
- prepare dp for the caterer and sign the contract
- make the seating diagram and seat listing
- make the place cards
- finalize misallette, print, photocopy and assemble
- create cover for misallette
- create name tags for the entourage on the wedding day
- write my vows
- get a manicure and pedicure
- get a dental prophylaxis
- buy film for Ulan
- buy film for the polaroid
- prepare the payment envelopes
- pack for the two nights we'll be there
- create pass for the sponsors' cars to park in the garden compound
- prepare balance for the rosemary

Not bad. Small steps lead to big accomplishments. :)

No comments: