Saturday, July 17

Bummer

How cool that blogger has wysiwyg in its blank post forms already! :)
 
I was almost going to rant here. But it's a good thing I saw this--kind of calmed me down. A little bit.
 
I think I just have to get used to the fact that when people say they'll be with me at a certain time, I expect them to be there at the time they said they would. Because I prepare, I anticipate. I make plans. Parang sometimes I feel I'm not important to them the way they are to me. Sometimes when people do that--say one thing and then don't follow up on it, I feel like they don't value me. :(
 
Though I know that's not true. But it just makes me feel so dang crabby! And it makes me upset.

1 comment:

u l a n said...

i can't seem to get used to that din.

sa kin i think it's just plain lack of respect. sigh.