Visited gown maker Tet Hagape today and chanced on Grace and Ollie who were still consulting with her! It was cool to see a fellow w@wie and Feb 18 bride there...nice change from the faceless and voiceless chats at 11 in the morning. Haha, can't wait til all the othe Feb 18 brides get together.
Anyway, Tet was nice. Accommodating and attentive. Most of all, her prices are so surreal-y affordable! It's almost like having stuff done in Divisoria, minus the hellish travel and heat to get there (well, the travel part's not really hellish, especially if you're taking the MRT2). Unfortunately, I think I'll have to set her aside first. I was not as taken with her the way I was with Nicky and Lya. Maybe because I didn't want to have to think of the details in the dressmaking part. One reason why I really wanted a designer also was so that I could leave it all in their hands. Tet's really talented, but most of the details would still be coming from me. I wanted to let go of that na so I could attend to other stuff. Too bad I'm not as crafty with cloth the way I am with paper. :D
Tet can copy designs but I was looking for more flair in the execution. I consider myself conservative, so I was hoping my gown maker would add more pizzaz to my conservative design. Too bad we're both rather, er, "safe" and "clean."
I guess it's partly my fault...imagine having 5 colors as my motif! Who wouldn't go crazy with that idea? Haha. I'd recommend to Tet to others. She's very warm and caring about clients. But I think my heart's set on something, or someone else. I just have to decide whom it is.
2 comments:
Hi Data! I was going to suggest Veluz but Leah beat me to it :) hehe
Sorry about last time sa YM! Hope your trip to Tags goes well. I'll be going next weekend to check out Hotel Dominique and pay my remaining balance for the church.
Chat with you soon!
Hi Data! Ive always believed you must have that "click" factor with every supplier you will ever book - and I have always gone with my gut feel. Hope you find the answer to your quest!
Post a Comment