
THE PACMAN RULES! Need I say more? What a great way to get a rush, haha! The Philippines has a new national hero.
We played Cranium again, this time with Papa, anfd it was even more fun! Now there were four teams, and it was crazier than ever!
What else? Oh! Yeah, chickenpox...they're all dry now. Except for about five to ten of them which have yet to scab over. According to articles on the net, the contagious period ends when the blisters scab over. Because there isn't any virus to transmit already. And I found out that people who got the pox when they were three or younger are susceptible to it again later in life? That, aside from being severely immunodeficient. But if you get vaccinated when you're in your school-age years, you are immune from the virus for up to 20 years. If you do get it, the symptoms are less severe.
So that's what happened today. I'll be back in Pasig on Tuesday night, and I would have finished my tablets by then. Hmmm, I will miss all this TLC from Mama. And the home-cooked meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment