
They say it's going to be a little bit better this year. Well, I do hope so.
I purposely timed my wedding so it wouldn't fall on the cusp of the Chinese new year and make the whole thing unlucky. I know, I know, they're jsut superstitions and you don't have to believe them if you don't want to. But heck, 5,000 years of Chinese predictions may have some pattern of truth.
I was born in the year of the rabbit, and from what I got in my limited readings and self-education on Chinese astrology, this year will be less problematic. Oh I hope so! There are so many plans: travel, investments, saving for the future...but not all of these look rosy this year. Particularly in the aspect of natural disasters. Earthquakes, man! And I'll be living in an 11th floor condo unit! ACK! Must.get. feng.shui!
That or practice rapelling.
No comments:
Post a Comment