Don't know what caused it. Could be fatigue. Or the cold nights. Or the adventure in Greenhills two weeks ago in the middle of the post-Chritsmas-blow-my-aguinaldos crowd. Or the stress of preps---darn, when this is all over, I'd have lost a convenient excuse! Haha!
I think I've peaked at 38 degrees. I don't know because I don't have a thermometer, and neither does Benc. All I know is that my joints hurt so bad. My back aches---didn't get much sleep. My head feels heavy. I feel like heat rays are escaping from my eyes. I alternately hot and cold (hehe--hot flashes?) and I feel really weak. So because of those symptoms, I'm pretty sure I am sick.
To think there's so much more to be done! Darn. I guess it's a sign for me to slow down a bit and to let go. And rest. We have a dinner pa naman with two of our ninangs on Wednesday!
Sigh. That's all I have for now. My brain's too exhausted with fever to think. MAybe in a day or two I'll have something more interesting to write. Maybe something about our dinner!
Hope everyone else is holding up well.
No comments:
Post a Comment