Just chew on the good stuff. Sometimes you have to chew on the bitter stuff too. But it will be good for you.
Sunday, October 1
By the way, just for posterity
I wanted to document the big change recently: a real hair cut after four long years: Yey me! Next month I expect this to grow shorter, hehehe. And my husband to grow, er, silly-er.
O ayan Glo. As promised. haha :-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Uyyy I love! Parang new you... and who would think Benc in the picture is the same quiet Benc I met briefly after our dinner! Hahah! So much for first impressions...
2 comments:
Uyyy I love! Parang new you... and who would think Benc in the picture is the same quiet Benc I met briefly after our dinner! Hahah! So much for first impressions...
Nice hair!... i like it! hay ako i'm still looking for a good hair stylist here. sana naman makahanap na ako :(
Post a Comment