We had our first dinner last night in my soon-to-be-home after the wedding next year. It was a beautiful meal of hot and spicy tuna, a Thai salad we made ourselves (super easy and super yummy! ) iced green tea and good cup of coffee. We used the colorful new plates we purchased for P29.00, and the new placemats that reeked of paint (P19.75). All through dinner we were craning our necks over the old bookshelves we recycled just to watch Queer Eye.
It was lovely. I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was worth the grunts and pains of lugging six bags of groceries to the FX terminal, getting off on Meralco avenue and playing patintero with the cars zooming down from the flyover. It was a fitting celebration too of three amazing years together.
A bride to be on the w@w mailing list has a signature that goes, once in a while life gives you a miracle. I've been cherishing and growing with my miracle for three years, and my universe is fuller, my sun is more golden, life is sublime, knowing I will be spending the rest of my life with him.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! :) Mind if I link you up?
Post a Comment