Monday, March 28

Muesli Musings

I wanted some quiet time tonight to procrastinate on my paper that's due tomorrow. Instead thoughts are screaming in my head. I thought I had kept the wedding preparation critters at bay but all of a sudden they're cropping up all around me.

Like, Jenee, another Tags bride, was asking for feedback on marikit's. Then I com across Andrea's blog and am reminded of the many other details that have to be taken care of, particularly a MUA. You can't help but comment, and offer opinions, and ask for some in return. It's all so mad! I'm helping people get stuff done with their wedpreps, and my paper is floating around in limbo. I want to be able to post links like the others, to the sites of my suppliers and all. I want people to link up and comment too. It's like Math class all over again: everybody understands the word problem and how to solve it. An hour later, I still don't get it.

Darn. Academics get in the way of your education.

If only I could just plan my wedding and still get paid. It's more enjoyable than the stresses at the office. Then againg, the stress is my ticket to being able to do what I want. Konting tiis na lang. :)

I have to really sit down na with Tita Acay. Get things rolling na. Maybe after this week, when I finish all my papers. (Darn those papers. They're ruining my life!) I want to be signing contracts already and meeting people and looking at samples of lace and whatnot. (Gad the heat is killing me). I'm getting antsy. I feel like I'm getting left behind.

Giddyap!

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Relax, Data, Breathe :)
You still have almost a year to go. And you can ask for help anytime :)