So I'll just remember. Last Saturday, my secondary sponsors had their measurements taken and dresses designed. This Saturday, I'll be in Tagaytay helping Benc give a creativity workshop--this is a fun one, and I'd recommend any one in any industry to experience it! (<--shameless plug).
Last SUnday morning I went a-scouting for a condo.
On Sunday afternoon, Benc and I helped the Pathways team rehearse for the big presentation we were to do on Monday for a really big political project. This Sunday, Benc will graduate (with a gold medal, no less) from the Ateneo Regis MBA at ADMU at 3 pm. We're still in a conundrum as to who will pin his medal: I want his mom to do it, his parents want me to do it. We'll see.
On Monday night, our script and all our efforts for the past month were shot down. We were aghast.
On Tuesday, I was able to semi-close a project.
On Wednesday evening, the team that was shot down decided to challenge the shooters. And boy are we excited!
On Thursday afternoon, I made the downpayment for my new studio.
On Thursday evening, my brain turned to pulp from a very exhausting yet very educational dialogue.
This Friday, today, it rained really hard. I'm itching to leave but here I am following my heart, and it's telling me to remember and to stop thinking.
So I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment