Wednesday, July 20

A ring of questions

There's this thing going around among bloggers: you answer a series of questions, or put your thoughts about that person on his/her blog---a sort of testimonial like the ones on Friendstaer. Only this time, it's more free-flowing. And forms a sort of membership id for bloggers everywhere. Not sure how it started or who did it first, but my good friend and fellow bride-to-be Glo just inducted me to the fellowship. Here goes:

=========

DATA TOLENTINO
1. Leave a comment with your name and I will write something I like about you.
I like that we are getting married the same day. Meaning we would always wonder about each other during anniversaries until the day we are old and grey.

2. I will then tell what song/movie/icon/etc reminds me of you.
SONG: You Can Do Anything - Carole King
MOVIE: Up Close and Personal, you are the girl who doesnt stop trying to make it!

3. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
10:30pm EST, walang humpay --- GLO MATULOG KA NA!!!

4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
ATE

5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
When we share kwentos sa chat, it makes me feel like friendship talaga tayo for a while na.

6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
Polar bear, looks tame and cute pero fierce

7. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
Anong ginagawa mo sa probe?

8. Put this in your journal.

=================

The next step I think for all readers of this blog to post a comment. And if you do, I'll do this same thing for you. :) Wanna give it a whirl?

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Me din!!!