
What do these knuckleheads hope to achieve? A 40,000-strong anti-Gloria rally in Ayala? Yeah right. People started going home at 9 pm--after packed (likely catered) dinner was served and Susan Roces went home for her beauty sleep. All the hassle, all the traffic they caused...what higher purpose does it actually serve?
I don't think Gloria's squeaky clean (there are only about four people in the government who are, that's why they aren't running for president). But their candidates aren't either. If they were in her shoes, I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about doing the same thing. This is hypocrisy, if you ask me.
I was especially irritated at Susan's speech about the youth, and how they should study well because they're the future blablabla. B------t. How can these kids study when the money meant to build their schools and buy their books are going into Susan's "partymates". Study? We'll study politics and proove you have no right to speaking into that dang microphone and holding rallies and fighting for causes you have no idea about. <<<
Noli for president?! Please! I might as well volunteer! Then again, nevermind. I want my integrity and dignity in tact.
This is so f-----g so bad for business! Don't they see the big picture at all? "For progress" my ass. They're the ones hindering it! Maybe if they actually read all the news in the papers for once, and not just reports about themselves, they'd understand.
Vanity. The demon's favorite sin! (photo lifted by the way from www.erap.ph, hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment