Wednesday, August 10

Random Question pa rin

Thanks Mik, Marj, Joanne and Malou for sharing your thoughts. Sana mas marami pa ang mag share.
Your stories helped put me at ease. I read and re-read them, and then do my own reflections. I DO know why I left home. I think I just need to know I'm not alone in that decision. I just need reassurance that what I did was totally valid, and wasn't something selfish.

So all the rest of you browsers, bloggers, friends and fence-sitters (hehe), leave your thoughts. Who knows? You may just help put a late-bloomer's spirit at ease.

2 comments:

Leah said...

fencesitter ako. hehe!

i have been meaning to try living on my own. but i never got the chance to do so 'coz i could never afford it. besides, my family is very conservative about moving out, especially for us single ladies.

i'll be migrating to Oz with h2b after the wedding, so this'll be my first time to live away (real far pa) from my folks for a long time on a permanent basis. i find it a bit scary but i am also excited!

scary kasi i can't easily run to my parents when i need help. but excited naman kasi masosolo ko na rin si h2b. hehehe!!! i think i'm more excited come to think of it. :)

i dunno if i'm making any sense here. pasensya ka na. hehe! :)

gra said...

im in bermuda...

why did i leave.. sayang opportunity financially and career-wise. to find my place in the sun, so to speak. exposure. adventure. fun.

coping.. keep busy. as much as i want to remain fair skinned, there's not much to do here except go to the beach. befriended other filipinos and people who share the same interest. went to badminton, go out on fridays, basta keep busy. as much as i love home and pinas, i'm not there anymore. adjust.

sometimes it gets sad and lonely, since i'm far from olie. sometimes i think of fooling around here.. hahaha. it gets to that point.