Thursday, August 4

TAG!

I'm it, says Mik and Malou. Because of that I am to answer a couple of questions. O siya, Mik and Malou, share na kayo dito, hehe.

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

I enjoy staring at my closet of a few clothes (some three years old) and figuring out what to wear. :) I enjoy reading alone, doing my scrapbook and making all sorts of paper crafty things alone. Several years ago, I would die before I was caught eating or sitting in a cafe or restaurant alone. But I like doing that now.

And if I'm not sitting in some cafe alone, I go walking--in the mall, in UP, around Makati...anywhere. It frees my mind and I let it wander.

2. What lowers your stress/ blood pressure/ anxiety level?

Cooking de-stresses me. So does scrapbooking and blogging and journaling and window shopping. Photography lowers my blood pressure and cuddling up to Bubba lowers my anxiety level. :D Which reminds me, I have some anxieties I wish to purge. Excuse me...

3. Tag five friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Tag! Tag! Tag!

Donna
Rej
Ian
Glo
Gra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okiedokie, answered the meme. ;)

-- rej
http://sunshinysarcasm.blurty.com