Wednesday, April 6

Getting Things Done!

I would like to take this opportunity to say:

IT'S DONE! IT'S FINISHED! I have submitted both my MA papers and now I can live again.

For two whole weeks my brain has been constipated just trying to figure out what to put in them dang things. then the next thing I had to figure out was how to actually write it. Two weeks! ANd I was late in submitting both. Oh what the heck. At least it's done. Could've been better, but I accept that it was my fault. I could've gotten to it earlier but working and making a living and starting a new life got in the way. It's all about priority I guess. I knew where I was putting these papers in that heirarchy.

But it's over now. It's time to get back to where I was. Taking a leave from school sounds so good now, and I may just get to it this summer when classes resume. I'm too swamped, I've too many responsibilities, I'm taking of so many people. I'm planning my wedding, demit! And that is my priority now.

Phew. I feel like celebrating. Paaaaartyyyy!

**************

List of things I want to do now. NOW. NOW!

0. Spend more time with Bubba.
1. Meet with my coordinator and fix schedules.
2. Talk to wedding suppliers.
3. Write my story for Palanca.
4. Go to the gym.
5. Go swimming.
6. Go shopping.
7. Fix my desk.
8. Look for an apartment.
9. Get a haircut.
10. Get a manicure and pedicure.
11. Read a book this month.
12. Read a book next month.
13. Read a book next, next month.
14. Read a book-----ad infinitum
15. Go out with the Divas.
16. FIx and organize the condo.
17. Organize the Marketing department.
18. Get some sleep.

****************

oooOOOOOooohhhhh... guess who came to visit me at my area yesterday. *wink, wink* None other than da gel! Bwahahahaha. Na-touch naman ako and she took the time to drop by to say hi. To think I was wondering about her and all. Sometimes I still want to punch her and jsut make her uncomfortable for no reason. Other times I pity her. There are times, like tonight, when A was telling me about how nice a person she was, that I feel ashamed for hating her so much (she's like a richy-richy bitch pala). I know I believe the stuff A is saying is true, but I won't accept it because I want her to remain the monster that she is in my head and in my 5-feet-aay-from-me perception of her. It's easier that way. I can claim to know her, but I don't have the responsibility or compassion to be her friend. So there's no fear that I'll betray her or be a bad person to her because she was never my friend anyway. And I can go on not liking her, even if she isn't bad to me naman.

Hah. What a beyatch I am. I can't helpit. I just finished two brain-slushing papers. I deserve to be one, even for just a day.

***************

And what about that? The week's almost over! Thank goodness! Me time is near.

2 comments:

Aggie said...

You know what is great? the me time :)

Aggie said...

You know what is great? the me time :)