Yey! We found our photographer!
Rene Gaviola was on the same wavelength as we were. The most amazing thing too was that our circles of friends and associates closed last night during our lengthy and animated conversations about work and experience and art in photographs. It's always wonderful to find suppliers who understand you, and can read your mind, to a point. That was how it felt with Rene.
Really, my resolve to go with how I feel about suppliers and people seems to be working. With all the information overload, it's always refreshing to feel a connection with a fellow human being on a person-to-person level, and not on a client-"bottomline is i need to make a huge profit out of your wedding" level. I understand they are business people too and need to earn and recover costs. But at the same time I appreciate those who don't forget what it is to be a client...more so a wedding client. We just ant the day to be special. And I go for people who don't forget what it is the wedding client needs.
And so I booked Rene. ANd just like Tita Marina before him, the connection was there, and the everything fit.
*big sigh of relief* Milestone indeed!
3 comments:
Yehey! Congratulations! :D
Hi Data!
I go with that approach too, even if I might get better deals with someone else, I'd rather book the person I connect with!
It worked for my photographers, my MUA, my cake artist, and hopefully, my florist! Waa, la pa rin!
I agree with you! Iba kasi ang connection mo with a supplier and you just know "when this is the one I want to work with." I've felt that with almost all of the suppliers I've booked so far!
Post a Comment