Friday, April 29

MILESTONE!

We've booked our videographer! In fact, I just sent the check for my downpayment this morning.

Buddy Gancenia is a good guy: really talented, passionate about his work, and as early as now, I see that he cares about his clients. Great to talk to also! He considered me good as booked as soon as I made it clear I wanted to book him (not pencil book him, hehe). He knew I was sincere and that I was sure of what I wanted, so we sealed the deal.

I think a great big plus for me is that he's really good friends with one of our barkada. And I think there was a real connection and meeting of wavelengths when he found out I worked for Probe. We have the same vision, and that's really important, in my opinion. Makes the work easier, and we both understand each other.

I'm excited. I know it's going to be a good master. He assured me he'd take care of stuff himself. And you know what? I trust him wholeheartedly.

YAY, Buddy!

1 comment:

gra said...

"pencil-book" -- hahahaha