Thursday, April 21

No sleep, no eyes, no brain

Feeling like a hot air balloon today. My head feels alternately soft and rock hard, and stuff inside my cranium (i think it used to be my brain) it getting spun around like avocado shake in a blender. Eyelids droop, eyeball seethe and my whole body is crying out for some deep, peaceful sleep.

Blame it on the racket, haha! Bubba and I were able to snag a racket that can give us enough to fund 1/5 of the wedding. We had to finish briefs and talking points and now a powerpoint for it. All of these are to be presented tonight at 7 pm.

Heeeeaaaaarrrgghhhh! I hope we get it. It's going to be a really big blessing if we do. We're working with people we've known for so many years. My uncle's a part of it too. We're all on the same page about the treatment and gimmicks. Then this NGO suddenly makes an appearance and throws all our plans into the garbage! We figured, since she only decided to join the brainstorming now, let's just stick to our original plan. If they want us to change it after we present it, then we'll change it. Dang her!

Crossing my fingers this pushes through.

--------

Crossing my fingers too for Bubba: HE"S BEEN SHORTLISTED!

He applied a few months ago for an IT scholarship to Stanford University. It was such a perfect fit for him, I had and still have no doubts he'll get in. Tonight he has a phone interview with one of the administrators. I think this is the final hurdle.

Yes, I can read everyone's minds reading this: what about the wedding? There will be one. I think the only sucky part will be the preps because I'll be doing them by myself, from a distance. We'll have to rearrange some stuff, re-tunnel funds for other parts of the wedding. It's going to be a highly stressful, exciting time! But I will withhold any details pending the outcome of the interview and finl results.

:) We don't want to jump the gun here.

---------

Ah, gad! I'm so sleeeeeeeeeppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments: