Nothing. My mind's just blank today. I think it voluntarily went on standby mode because I keep on thinking about all the things I want and have to do. And then when I sit down and try to start something so I could cross it off my list, *click* it goes blank.
It's been blank since I left Bubba this afternoon. I tried restarting, warming myself up so I could get to the task...and that was three hours ago. I've ripped music, watched 5 and Up, deleted old mail from my inbox, turned on my YM, and now here I am blogging. Although, this isn't so bad. But it doesn't solve the problem of getting things crossed off my to-do list.
And it looks like things just got er, more hectic. Mama is in Bugasong, and so is Sally so that means we're on our own for meals and chores and stuff. More work. *sigh* Oh well. I comfort myself with the fact that I'll be doing things on my own and for myself soon. Somehow doing chores at Renaissance seems more fun, and I'm more willing to do them than here. Now isn't that odd?
Yes, more work is coming our way. Bubba and I are taking in more rackets to add to the wedding budget. So far so good: got a steady stream of articles from Summit, then there's a tv docu script we're co-writing, and a booklet we're designing. :) Not bad. All we need to do now is meet those deadlines.
OH! We bought a scanner to create our invites. I'm excited na. If only I could do wed preps na lang. :D Bubba got the necessary software to design and illustrate for the invites, and we can start in earnest na next week---sana! (Rhona's getting married next Saturday!)
It was such a hectic week and now the weekend's almost over. I need more rest, gosh. A vacation. Maybe mid-year. It's a reward I definitely deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment